Certified Family Law Specialist Attorney (May 1985)
Family law is what we do. We can help you with all related matters, including Divorce, Child Custody, Child and Spousal Support, and Property / Business Division.
Mr. Stacer has been practicing law in San Diego since 1979, beginning the practice with an emphasis in Family Law. In 1985 he was awarded the designation of Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization.
Phone: Tel: (858) 485-8595
Family Law Specialties
- Child Custody (Local, Interstate and International)
- Child and Spousal Support
- Division of Business and Property Interests
- Restraining Orders
- Changes to Existing Orders
- Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem (1985 – 1999)
- Superior Court Settlement Judge Pro Tem (since inception of the Family Law Mandatory Settlement Conference Program until 2006)
- Skilled legal strategist, bringing both tactical (immediate needs) and strategic (long-range) vision of our clients’ lives in order to help them formulate their goals.
- Effective action-plan development for clients to resolve disputes and help them realize their goals.
- Experienced family-law litigator, should opposing parties prove unable to reach a compromise.
- Created Team Works mediation system — helping people with family law matters since 1989.
- Represents a wide range of clients, including husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, children, grandparents, other family relations and partners. Mr. Stacer has mediated many family law cases.
- Speaker and author concerning Family Law and Mediation matters.
- Mr. Stacer is married to Dr. Deena L. Stacer and has a blended family of two children, three stepchildren, and four grandchildren.