Child Support Modification

San Diego Child Support ModificationEither parent may be able to petition to alter the amount of child support if there has been a substantial change of circumstances.

The custodial parent may seek an increase based on increased income of the other parent or changes to the State support guidelines.

The non-custodial parent may seek a reduction if their income has been reduced through no fault of their own, such as unemployment or a downturn in business.